Location – Bellevue, WA
Do you enjoy analyzing the business, finding that data that can change the way people think, working with a team who has shares the passion, supporting a business that needs your skills?
Aegis Company () is looking for an Analyst, Strategy and Report developer to help drive reporting and business insights. This role blends an analytical mindset and proactive customer support. This is an exciting position targeted to an individual with a broad range of business, technical and support experience who is an excellent problem solver and has a proactive attitude. This role will support key functions of the portfolio management and reporting system, interacting with Sales Professionals, helping them leverage the system in measuring account portfolio performance, sales of cloud and other products, ROI of initiatives & campaigns etc. Your responsibilities would include developing, managing and validating requirements to support capability features in reporting releases and performing various data ad-hoc analyses to support solution and process improvements. For someone who wants to grow into a data driven sales / marketing professional or get started in Business Intelligence this is a great opportunity.
- Develop operational reports, dashboards, scorecards and provide recommendations to address system operations and business requirements
- Data quality research, monitoring and solution proposals, data validation, process automation support.
- Prepare written analysis and to present findings to internal and external clients
- Coordinate the account management process/reporting including, but not limited to:
- Engagement with business to understand reporting requirements for operational account management processes
- Work with off-shore supporting team to provide technical support for account management system to address stakeholder requests
- Assist with data presentation while helping to drive UAT
- Managing the reporting catalogue including refreshes, upgrades, and migrations
- Preparing BRDs and Report Storyboards based upon research
- Mapping data and working with offshore development teams
- Documentation and maintenance of SharePoint pages and report
- Writing and executing user queries while partnering with extended teams for data sourcing
- 3+ years experience eliciting, developing and documenting requirements.
- 3+ years experience with Excel to build charts, reports, pivot tables and working with Data Cubes. PowerPivot experience a plus.
- 2+ years experience with the development cycle of delivering reporting software releases or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills with basic understanding of statistics
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- A strong analytical background, 3+ years in Business Analysis or Reporting environment.
- Solid communication and presentation capabilities to share analytical insights with stakeholders.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive problem solver to determine data quality and use
- Professionalism in all client contact (phone, email, and in person)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and organization skills
- Microsoft experience preferred.